Achieve with us.
For people with intellectual
and developmental disabilities
HOW TO BECOME A PARTICIPANT
Becoming a participant is fast and easy!
You are eligible to participate if:
• You are an individual with intellectual and /or developmental disabilities.
• You have transitioned out of the High School Program
• You are a current member of The Arc of Dickinson. (If you are not a current member, a member of our staff will happily guide you through the steps needed to become one!)
1. Make sure you get your participant applications turned in.
2. Call us to schedule an easy and informative interview.
3. Lets get creating!
Participating in our program is FREE for The Arc Members! For more information please call 701-483-2723 x104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org